Partnerships Project Manager
The Partnership Project Manager is primarily responsible for (i) cultivating strategic relationships with both affiliate and paid partners to help drive brand awareness (ii) ensuring the success of marketing campaigns w/ those partnerships (iii) identifying and executing new ways to optimize our current partnerships system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating and tracking campaign success w/ a variety of tools
- Manage day-to-day relationships with affiliate partners
- Screening calls and emails before qualifying affiliates or partnership requests
- Identify channels through which K&F can build affiliate partnerships
- Send out bimonthly affiliate newsletter to mid-tier affiliates
- Work with affiliates and creative team to provide our partners with appropriate materials to promote
- Be the main point of contact for Whole30 coaches
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Team driven communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 year experience in marketing (ecomm/CPG experience is a plus)
- Working knowledge of Google's Suite of Services (spreadsheets, docs and drive)
- Able to prioritize, coordinate and multi-task under pressure tight deadlines
- Passionate about health and wellness
We can't take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That's why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
- Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
- Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
- Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. We’re also working towards providing dental and vision coverage.
- Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest in getting fresh food locally.
- Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest in a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
- Books: We'll support your reading habits by covering a book a month.
- Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
- Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? Pottery? We have you covered.
- Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Kettle & Fire productsare, so team members get free product for their personal use.